Reasons to Purchase Funeral Insurance
The reasons for Choosing Funeral Insurance are twofold:
- The potential insured does not have any insurance and a pre-existing condition is preventing the purchase of a life insurance policy that would cover funeral expenses.
- Because a funeral. burial and cremation are expensive, a potential insurer will purchase an End of Life insurance policy so that the family has the means to provide a proper funeral and burial.
When the potential insurer researches and learns about Funeral Insurance, he or she will find-out that funeral expense and burial costs should average anywhere from $6,500 – $10,000. Cremation costs are less expensive and are between $5,000 and $6,500. In conclusion, for those planning to pay for a Funeral, they should consider a minimum of a $5,000 Insurance Policy.
Furthermore, there are always additional fees when a family closes an estate. These expenses include paying unforeseen bills and creditors. The alternative to having funds for proper burial is not pleasant. Choosing Funeral Insurance will prevent mom and family from having the unexpected burden to worry where the money for Hospital, Funeral and Burial Expenses will come from.
Finally, making a decision as to which insurance policy to choose is definitely difficult. A Funeral or Burial Policy should have the following available:
- Guaranteed acceptance, with no medical questions or exams
- Monthly or bi-monthly payments that never go up and coverage never goes down
- The knowledge that all bills will be paid upon the death of the insured
- It’s easy to apply by phone or online